Payment Policy

Versified provides applications as SAAS (Software as a Service) and Custom Software by request by an individual or an institution/company/organization. Each application group be it SAAS or Custom Software has its detailed Payment Policy. This Payment Policy outlines our guidelines and terms related to payments for our products or services. Please read this policy carefully.

SAAS Payment Policy

Versified charges a subscription fee ["Fees"] for the use of all SAAS applications eg. Retill. Each application has its own subscription cost which is well explained on the applications' pricing page. By registering for a Pro or a Premium Account, you agree to pay Versified the fee applicable to the use of the application chosen. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are in GHANA CEDIS (GHS).
You can pay with any currency in any country you are in, but your bank shall bill you with the current currency conversion rate. Versified expressly reserve the right to change the fees at any time upon 30-day written notice to you at your registered email address. The fees do not include any payment for telecommunications and computer hardware, software, telecommunication access charges, lines or connections or other equipment and services required to access and use any of our SAAS applications, which shall be your sole responsibility. All fees shall be billed to your payment method chosen from the list of the paymnt method provided by Versified and at the current International currency conversion rate. You are responsible for any extra charge incured during the processing of your payment be it your bank charges and any other form of taxes by your country. For any upgrade or downgrade in the plan level that you select, you shall be charged automatically the new rate.

Custom Software Payment Policy

Custom Software or Application and Services require 70% deposit payment before work begins unless otherwise discussed in writing and agreed by both parties. The remaining 30% is paid in full upon final work delivered and the application tested and approved by the other party.
If consulting is requested by clients to discuss project requirements, the client is required to book for an appointment. A non-refundable amount of GHS 500 in Ghana Cedis equivalent must be paid before the appointment is confirmed and scheduled.
All invoices will be addressed to the address provided by the customer whereas all cheques and payments will be paid to Versified Technology Company limited. If timely payment is not made and the invoice date elapses, the customer shall be responsible for any extra charges incured on the new invoice. All invoices will be tax inclusive allowable by law.
All payments must be paid through our Versified Pay platform, unless otherwise stated by Versified Technology.


Versified Technology does not provide refunds. Any payment made is not refundable.

Data Security

We take your data security seriously. All online payments are encrypted and processed through secure, trusted payment gateways.

Currency and Tax

Payments should be made in the currency specified on the invoice. Prices do not include taxes unless otherwise stated. Applicable taxes will be added to your invoice.

Changes to Payment Policy

We reserve the right to modify or update this Payment Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting.

By making a payment to Versified Technology, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by this Payment Policy.
Thank you for choosing us for your [Product/Service]. We value your business and trust in our company.